ingredients:- Parmesan cheese - 10 grams- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon- Dry white wine - 20 milliliters- Cream - 1/2 cup- Pepper - to taste- Onions - 1 Each- Scallops - 6 Pieces- Salt - to taste- Garlic - 2 cloves- Parsley - 2 units (branches)
Excellent seafood dishes to your table - the scallops in a creamy sauce. It is easy to prepare, but at the expense of fragrant sauce have a very refined taste. In addition, the dish looks very attractive on the table!
Description of preparation:
A simple recipe of scallops in a creamy sauce, at your service. All you need is in the kitchen: scallops, parsley, salt, onion, olive oil, butter, cream and garlic. If you prefer spicy food - add more spice in its sole discretion, the main thing is not to overdo it. As a side dish is perfect, for example, boiled potatoes or pasta. Try, experiment in the kitchen, good luck!
How to cook "Scallops in cream sauce":
1. scallops, cut in half.
2. Onions and garlic finely chop.
3. Finely chop the greens.
4. In a hot skillet, fry the onion and garlic until golden brown. Fry in olive oil.
5. Add the scallops, salt and pepper. Broil a few minutes.
6. Pour the white wine and wait until it evaporates.
7. Now turn cream.
8. Add to the pan parsley and parmesan cheese.
9. Bring a dish to a boil for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
10. Everything is ready! Bon appetit!